Terms & Conditions
Covid Liability/Sickness Policy 2022-2023
Agreement to Covid-19 Policies and Safety Measures All individuals entering JoELoe Productions Classes, The Lyric Theatre, The Art Factory, LLC, or any other affiliated class space, that are ages 4+ are required to wear a mask before entering and within the building. Parents/guardians are asked to assist in the prevention of the spread of illness by keeping themselves, and their child(ren) home from attending classes if they are not feeling well. If you, the parent/guardian, or your child(ren) have any of the following symptoms of illness, you may not attend your scheduled class and will need to contact Joelle.
- Taken any fever reducing or cold medication within the past 24 hours.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
While we are taking all of the precautions recommended to us by the CDC, please know that, despite our best efforts, there is still a risk that you and your child(ren) may be exposed to, or even contract, COVID-19 while on the premises. By registering for this program, you are acknowledging that you have been made aware of, and accepted that risk. You agree to the following:
- I have read and understood the above information
- I understand and accept the risk of illness associated with placing my child(ren) in a class/workshop
- I agree to all screening requirements and mask-wearing procedures
- I agree to exclude myself and members of my household from programs/classes immediately upon observing any of the signs/symptoms listed on the Covid-19 policy.
- I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of JoELoe, The Lyric, The Art Factory, St. John Neumann Academy its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any JoELoe Productions, LLC, Lyric Theatre, Art Factory, St. John Neumann Academy or other affiliated program.